On Target Earning: £50000-£60000 a year depending on experience
The Company – Crayfish.io
Crayfish.io is a leading service provider for better engagement with China, powered by technology. Crayfish.io provides the expertise to assist clients through all their multi-lingual business needs, the connections to facilitate cross-border collaborations, and funding opportunities.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who is passionate about Sino-Europe business collaborations and will be responsible for developing and delivering world class service to our clients.
• Responsible for developing new clients as well as converting leads from other team members and maintaining existing clients
• Working with service delivery team to ensure projects are done timely and to the satisfaction of the clients
• Managing ongoing client relationship by addressing any issues in a timely and effective manner and maintain client loyalty
• Establishing strong affiliation and maintaining a ‘trusted advisor’ relationship with both the clients and internal stakeholders
• Provide client feedback to product and marketing team for continuous improvement of our services
All about you
We would like you to be an energetic, pro-active and self-motivated individual with a strong sales and account management background, excellent communication skills and experience in providing business services in the Sino-European context
• Minimum 5-year experience in a pro-active sales environment involving lead generation and conversion in business service areas such as management consulting, market research and talent acquisition.
• Excellent communication skills, empathy and influencing skills, with the ability to display understanding of the client journey.
• Ability to work under pressure, highly adaptable and flexible. Able to adjust quickly to new situations and fast changing priorities both internally and externally.
• Ability to handle conflict, undertake negotiation and manage resolution, and lead others in this.
• Good at multi-tasking and comfortable with working in a multi-cultural environment
• Proficient in both English and Mandarin
• Experiences in both UK and mainland China are essential
• Have a good grasp of IT in particular MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Bachelor’s degree and above
A few more details about the role:
• This is a full-time role
• Working hours 9.00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
• Occasional after-hours client responses will be required as part of the work
• You must have legal rights to work for full time in the UK
• 20 days holidays plus Bank Holiday
• Workplace pension
• In addition to competitive base salary, we also offer sales related commission
• Opportunity to subscribe to the employee share option scheme
If you’ve read this far, you’ll realise this role is offering a unique opportunity to be part of a growing business and an awesome team.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.