Cambridge Wireless (CW) are looking for a friendly and proactive Member Executive to join the team to support our current members and help grow the membership further.
CW have identified that we need additional resources to properly meet the needs of our members. To ensure strong member engagement, we need to develop deeper relationships with them, spend quality time understanding their requirements, and ensure everyone at that company understands the benefits of being a CW member. CW have an extensive member offer which we need to promote to our members ensuring we reach as many employees within each organisation as possible. There is a commercial aspect to the role in identifying opportunities that can be followed up on by the commercial team.
The Member Executive will support and report to the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) and will be responsible for managing CW’s relationships with its members and prospective members. They will aid the building of long-term relationships with our members for the length of their relationship with CW. They will support the Business Development Team in finding and identifying new business, chasing prospects and managing some accounts. The tasks are varied and involve CW projects, strategic planning, sales, events and administration.
- Work closely with the CCO, Head of Business Development, Operations, Marketing and Events
- Support the Business Development Team in managing accounts to develop and maintain long-term relationships
- Ensure CW services and benefits are communicated to current and prospective members
- Engage members with upcoming events, programmes, speaking and sponsorship opportunities
- Identify opportunities to create additional value and grow business within existing clients
- Networking with CW members and prospects at events
- Operate as point of contact for membership general enquiries and account issues
- Communicate members’ needs and requests to relevant team member – ensure services are carried out and fulfilled in timely fashion
- Work with Marketing team to promote new member joining and members’ news, jobs and events
- Work on lead generation from event registrations and enquiries, pass to Head of Business Development for follow up
- Proactively research and generate sales leads which will be passed onto the Business Development Team
- Forecast and track client account metrics
- Assist Head of Business Development in setting up of new accounts and onboarding of new members
- Manage the process of membership retainment, renewal and lapsing; track and record reasons for leaving
- Work with Head of Operations on membership invoices and payment issues
- Liaise with Finance team on membership status
- Support the delivery of CW Projects and manage stakeholder relationships to achieve partner goals
- Manage multiple tasks and clients concurrently, often to tight deadlines
- Attend meetings or calls with prospective or existing members as required with support from the Business Development Team
- Collaborate with CCO to reach prospective clients
- Assist the CCO in setting up meetings, record client transactions, document meeting notes and follow up on actions from the meeting as detailed by the CCO
The salary will be c£30,000 plus company bonus based upon individual performance.